How to Integrate Microsoft Team Foundation with Yodiz
Integrations for Microsoft Team Foundation can be accessed through the SCM Integrations page.
- Login to Yodiz
- On the top menu, press More.
- From this menu, select SCM Integration.
- On the next screen, from the left side menu, select Microsoft Team Foundation.
- Copy the unique URL from the Integrations page.
- Go to your account at Visual Studio Online
- Click on the setting from right top corner
- Select code repository from left code browser and launch 'View the project Administration page'
- Create new subscription and select web hook from service.
- Select appropriate trigger and path under filter, Press next.
- Paste here the Yodiz URL that you copied at step 1 to "URL" text field.
- That's it. You are done.