How to Integrate GIT with Yodiz
Yodiz supports integration wtih Git repositories hosted locally or at any cloud service. If you are using Assembla or GitHub, we recommend to use web hooks based integration.
- Login to Yodiz and click on 'SCM Integrations' from "more" navigation menu
- Select GIT
- Download hook post-commit-svn
- Copy the downloaded file to git/hooks folder located in your local repository.
- Note: For Linux users please make sure downloaded file "post-commit" is executable.
- That's it, you are done.
How to Link commits to Tasks and Issues
In your commit message, add following notations to link commits to Tasks and Issues at Yodiz.
- For Tasks: use notation @T25
The commit message will be included in Task with ID 25.
- To mark task done, use notation @T25:R
"R" will indicate that this task is completed and Yodiz system will update the task status automatically.
- For Issues: use notation @B12
The commit message will be included in Issue with ID 12.
- To mark Issue as "resolved", use notation @B12:R
"R" will indicate that this issue is resolved and Yodiz system will update the issue status automatically
- If you face any issue, please