How to Integrate Jenkins with Yodiz
Yodiz supports integration with Jenkins. It will enable you to configure events to create issue and assign to specific person, whever build fails.
- Login to Yodiz and click on SCM Integrations from "more" navigation menu
- Select Jenkins from left
- Download Jenkins plugin by right-click the link, and then click Save Target As.
- Install downloaded plugin, You can do this by navigating to 'Manage Jenkins' -> 'Manage Plugins' option. After successfully plugin installation
you will see plugin inputs as given in below screen shots under 'Configure System' page.
- Copy post url and paste in Yodiz Post Plugin as shown below
- From Top right corner, click on "Admin" link
- Copy token and paste in Yodiz Post Plugin as shown below.
- Input your jenkin's project name for which you want to push result logs. For multiple projects input them with '|' separator.
- Input responsible email address. He or she should be part of your project team in yodiz.
- That's it, you are done.
- If you face any issue, please