How to Integrate Mercurial with Yodiz
Yodiz supports integration wtih Mercurial repositories hosted locally or at any cloud service.
- Login to Yodiz and click on 'SCM Integrations' from "more" navigation menu
- Select Mercurial
- Download "post-commit-hg" file to your local computer. Link is visible there at first step.
- Copy hook to your local machine.
Add hook path in hrc file located in Mercurial repository e.g repository/.hg/hrc, your path entry should look like
commit=sh "your local machine path"/post-commit-hg
Be sure you have installed bash and curl support in you system.
For Microsoft window users please download Bash curl and add its path in your Environment Variables e.g c:\bash-curl\
- That's it, you are done.
How to Link commits to Tasks and Issues
In your commit message, add following notations to link commits to Tasks and Issues at Yodiz.
- For Tasks: use notation @T25
The commit message will be included in Task with ID 25.
- To mark task done, use notation @T25:R
"R" will indicate that this task is completed and Yodiz system will update the task status automatically.
- For Issues: use notation @B12
The commit message will be included in Issue with ID 12.
- To mark Issue as "resolved", use notation @B12:R
"R" will indicate that this issue is resolved and Yodiz system will update the issue status automatically
- If you face any issue, please