How to Integrate Slack with Yodiz
Integrations for Slack webhook can be accessed through the SCM Integrations page.
- Login to Yodiz
- On the top menu, press More.
- From this menu, select SCM Integration.
- On the next screen, from the left side menu, select Slack webhook.
- Press the Add new button.
- On the resulting screen you will be required to fill in a number of fields.
- First enter a Descriptive label. Use this label to provide extra context in your list of integrations.
- Then enter the Webhook URL. This can be acquired from your Slack Integration setup page.
- Then enter which Channel to use for incoming messages. Messages that are sent to the incoming webhook will be posted on this channel.
- Finally select the projects for which you want updates to be pushed to the Slack channel.