To view and monitor associated user stories, there are few methods.
- At Epics Board
- Select Epics option from Main Navigation menu > select Project/Global > Epics list is shown
- Locate Epic > click on number drop down under Linked User Stories column provided next to each Epic.
- User Stories are listed with selected useful information under the Epic board view of “Linked User Stories” column. You can view these User stories in 2 modes; minimized and expanded.
- Minimized view only shows ID and Title.
- Expanded view show Sprint ID, attachment, Status, Assignee and so on.
Epic completion % is calculated on completion of associated User Stories by total number of stories. If Completion % of an Epic (containing 4 User Stories) is 50%, it means two User Stories are Done and other two are not completed yet.
- Detail View of Epic
- Click on Epic Id that open Epic details view, click on User Stories Tab that shows existing association, here you can modify or add new User Stories to Epic.