- From top navigation menu click on “More”
- Click on “Slack Web Hook” link
- Click on “Add New” button
- Provide “Descriptive Label” for your integration
- Login to your Slack account
- From the Settings menu, select Apps & Custom Integration.
- Search for an incoming Webhook and then select it.
- Click on Configure under the Installations across your teams section.
- Choose a Channel to configure. Yoidz activities will be shown on this channel. Press the Save button to continue.
- Select the Webhookurl and use it in Yodiz.
- Select the events to push the updates from Yodiz projects to Slack channel.
- You can configure multiple different hooks to push to different channels at Slack.
Using Slack integration with Yodiz
To integrate Slack with Yodiz, follow these steps