Epic is high level feature that can be broken down into multiple user stories. Some tips for Epics are listed below.
- To create new Epic, click on button on top right corner at Epics main page.
- Progress of Epic is calculated automatically based on the progress of associated user stories.
- At Epics detail page, you can switch the user story Sprint from the drop down, shown along with user story details.
- To add existing user story, click on the link “Add/remove user story” shown at top of user stories list.
- When you create new user story from Epics view, it automatically get associated to Epic, however it will also be visible in Product Backlog.
- When you delete Epic, all associated user stories also gets deleted.