- Special Tags
- Standard Tags:
What are Special Tags and how do they work?These are special tags that can only be created by person with ”
Admin Rights“. One of the most common problems with tags is that there is no standard and anybody can create them, so based on lots of feedback, we provided this special option of ”
Administrated Tags” and call them ”
Creating Special Tags
- Click on the top grid button, and select Tag Management.
- You will see a list, which is divided into 2 parts: Special Tags & Standard Tags.
- To add new Special tag, click on the “Create” button.
- Alternatively you can select any existing Standard tag, click on context menu and select option “Convert to Special Tag”.
- If you have created special tag, you can later convert it to “Standard Tag” as well by simply selecting option at context menu.
Standard TagsThese are normal tags that are created automatically as users type values at “Tags” text box on all items.
Tags ManagementAt tags management page, you can
- Create new tags
- Rename any existing tag by selecting “Edit” option under context menu.
- View Associated items from “All Projects” on right hand side, by clicking on tag name. Please note, project short name is displayed before the full item name and status.
- Remove association of items with the tags.
- Delete any existing tag
- Convert “Special Tags” to “Standard Tags” and vice versa.