How to Access Pivotal Import
Log in to Yodiz, from top right “Header Menu” Click on the Settings Icon > Import External Project
Left Navigation > Import Using API > Pivotal Tracker.
You will be landed on the following page.Provide Pivotal Access Token (API Key), Click on Pivotal Login and follow the steps below.
Step 1: Select Project
You will be shown a list of Projects that exist in Pivotal Tracker.Only one Project can be imported at a time. You can import another project once you are done importing the first one, you’ll just have to select from the list of remaining projects and click on “Start Import”.
Step 2: Import Project Data
You will be shown the following screen as soon as you click on “Start Import” button.Select the desired Stories and click on the “Import Data” button given at the end.
Note: Stories in Iteration tab are actually Items in Sprint, since Iteration in Pivotal = Sprint in Yodiz.The above screenshot indicates that the import is in progress. Once the import process is complete, a popup notification appears saying “Successfully Imported”, it also shows number of User Stories and Issues imported. Click on OK button.
Step 3: Imported Projects
Imported Projects can be viewed at the bottom table of the Import Page.
- Pivotal Tracker Users are not imported with Projects.
- Workflow, Attachments, Tags and Comments for items (Features, Bugs, Chore, Release) are imported as it is.
- In case of Sprint, Epic and Release; no Tags, Attachments and Comments are imported.
- The items from Pivotal Tracker are converted in following items when imported in Yodiz.
- Tasks under Bugs and Chores in Pivotal Tracker are not imported in Yodiz, whereas the Tasks Under User Story are imported as it is.
- The Point Scales from Pivotal Tracker are converted in Estimation Methods in Yodiz. Follow the Table below to Understand Scale conversions.
|Pivotal Tracker Point Scales||Yodiz Estimation Method|