Simple steps to use Yodiz Grab Firefox Add-on.
- Download “Yodiz-Grab.xpi” file from Yodiz
- Open Firefox browser
- Click on menu option “File” and select “Open File”
- Select the recently downloaded “Yodiz-Grab.xpi” file
- Firefox will prompt to “Install”, click on the button.
- That’s it, you are ready to report bugs and user stories directly to Yodiz.
After successful installation, you will see the following icon on your Firefox browser.
- Short keys are shown when you press the arrow key next to the icon.
- Click on the icon and it will show an overlay on an opened webpage, you can select an area with mouse and press “OK” button on top right.
- Other short keys or options will capture visible or whole page.
Yodiz Grab Toolbar
- Once the image is captured, you can use different drawing tools available at top bar to highlight the problem area or write text.
- You can use “Save Local” option to save this image to your local drive.
- Click on “Report to Yodiz” button to send this screenshot as an attachment to a new Bug or User Story.
- You will be thrown to the Yodiz login page, enter your credentials and “Sign In”.
- For Google Apps users, please check this article on how to log in.
- After successful authentication, you can fill relevant forms fields and when ready press “Create”.
Note: If you select “User Story” from the top then “steps to reproduce” and “Severity” options are disabled, as these are only for Bugs.