This graph gives you a real time analysis of User Stories in a component, assigned to team members.
How this graph can help you?
This graph gives you a detailed view of how many User Stories there are in each component, and which user is responsible for how many User Stories, and what the status of their User Story is. In this manner, a manager can know which team member is performing the most and which team member may be lagging behind.
How to add User Stories by Components into your dashboard
- Choose any dashboard where you want to add the User Stories by Components
- Click “add new widget” from top right
- Find the “User Stories by Components” from the list of widgets in the bottom of the page.
- Add the widget by clicking on the plus sign on it.
How to Interpret this graph
- The Y-axis of the graph shows you Users.
- The X-axis of the graph shows you the number of User stories.
- The User Stories are color coded by status, which means closed user stories will show up as Red bars.