This graph shows you the progress of releases over a period of time. This graph tracks how much work you have completed over a period of time. Work that has been completed can be considered as burned points,therefore it shows you the accumulated burned points over a period of time.
How this graph can help you
A manager can tell the rate at which points are being burned over a period of time. This can help in setting the pace for the team to complete work if it is found to be lacking. It can also be used to predict when a certain set of tasks can be expected to be completed in the future.
How to add Release Burn Up into your dashboard
- Choose any dashboard where you want to add the Release Burn Up
- Click “add new widget” from top right
- Find the “Release Burn Up” from the list of widgets in the bottom of the page.
- Add the widget by clicking on the plus sign on it.
How to Interpret this graph
- The Y-axis of the graph shows you Date.
- The X-axis of the graph shows you Burned Points.