How to use the Issues in Release by Special Tag graph
This graph shows you the number of issues count in user story in a release that have special tags assigned to them.those tags can represent teams, component or feature etc.
What is a tag used for?
You can add a tag to identify any work item quickly and visually, a tag can be used as a defining component, feature set, customer or geographical location of team.
How this graph can help you?
Once you add the tag(s) to an Issue, graphical presentation of it will be shown in this graph. For instance, lets say you are using a tag for geographical location of team, so by adding the tag you will be able to know to which geographical team issue belongs to.
How to add Issues in Release by special tag in your dashboard
- Choose any dashboard were you want to add the Issues in Release by special tag.
- Click “add new widget from top right
- Find the “Issues in Release by special tag” from the list of widgets in the bottom of the page.
- Add the widget by clicking on the plus sign on it.
How to Interpret this graph
- Each bar in x-axis represent user story
- Inside each user story shown the count on issue by special tag
- Inside each bar that represents a User Story the count of issues by special tag is displayed.