How to use the Issues Assigned to Users graph
This graph gives you a detailed view of number of issues assigned to project users.
How this graph can help you
Simply put, this graph can help a manager see how much work load there is on each user. Work load can be shifted from users that have too much on their plates to those that have room for more issues to be assigned to them.
How to add Issues Assigned to Users into your dashboard
- Choose any dashboard where you want to add the Issues Assigned to Users
- Click “add new widget” from top right
- Find the “Issues Assigned to Users” from the list of widgets in the bottom of the page.
- Add the widget by clicking on the plus sign on it.
How to Interpret this graph
- The Y-axis of the graph shows you Responsible Users.
- The X-axis of the graph shows you Number of Issues.