How to use the Issue Component Report
This graph shows you the number of issues in a component.
How this graph can help you
This graph is very useful if you want to know the how many issues you have for a particular component. This graph helps you to find out, how many issues you have which have status of New
, In Progress
, or Done
, in a component.
How to add Issue Component Report into your dashboard
- Choose any dashboard where you want to add the Issue Component Report
- Click “add new widget” from top right
- Find the “Issue Component Report” from the list of widgets in the bottom of the page.
- Add the widget by clicking on the plus sign on it.
Available Filters and Fields
||Shows the Title of the Issue
||Shows the selected Project
||The current status of the Issue
||Date range for which to display Issue trend
How to Interpret this graph
- The Y-axis of the graph shows you the number of issues.
- The X-axis of the graph shows you the Recent Sprint statistics.