The Sprint Scope Graph shows the User Stories added or removed during the Sprint life cycle, this graph gives a full view of scope change during the course of Sprint.
1. How to Access Sprint Scope Graph
In order to access Sprint Scope Graph, follow the navigation below:
Log in to Yodiz, go to Grid Icon > User Dashboard
Add New Widget > Sprints > Sprint Scope
You will be asked to fill the details in order to formulate the Sprint Scope graph.
- Title: Provide Title of the graph.
- Project: Select the project you want graph for.
- Sprint: Select the sprint you want graph for.
- Start Date: The date you would like the report to start. By default it’s the start date of Sprint.
- End Date: The date you would like the report to end. By default it’s the end date of Sprint.
- Graph Size: Choose size of the graph.
- Show Table (optional): Checking this box will also provide you following details in tabular view:
- User Story ID and Title
- Action: User Story added or removed
- Action Date: The date on which action is performed.
- Point Scale: Total number of points associated to a particular User Story.
Click on “Save Widget”. Following graph will appear.
2. How this graph can help you
- It helps you to understand why the Sprint gets delayed
- Adding new item during the Sprint requires more effort from the team
- Amount of User Stories added or removed after the Sprint has started
- When a new User Story has been added, day-by-day view of work added or removed from the Sprint.
- Helps to identify the Sprint planning accuracy
Tip: You can add the “Sprint Scope Graph” to your dashboard multiple times, if you wish to track multiple projects.