How this graph is helpful!
- This chart show you every-time a new issue is created or fixed
- This provide a good indicator how many of the new issue is added or fixed in current day
- Help you to understand the inbound vs inbound correlation of bug
Here are the description what are the fields in graph and what they really mean
|Current||This is the amount of issues in total currently in your project. If a new issue is added or fixed this number will updated accordingly, reflecting the current state of your issue count.|
|Change & Change(%)||
Change indicate the amount of issues based on previous day count. Assuming you have 100 issues yesterday, and your team created 4 new issue today, so your current value of issue will be 104 and % indicate the percentage increase or decrease of issues
|One Month Low||It show the lowser of the issue count you have in a month|
|One Month High||It show the highest of the issue count you have in a month|
How to add this widget
- Choose any dashboard where you want to add the Open Issues – Realtime status
- Click “add new widget” from top right
- Find the “Open Issues – Relatime Status” from the list of widgets in the bottom of the page.
- Add the widget by clicking on the plus sign on it