1. Access MethodsIn order to access the Freshdesk integration, there are two navigations: 1.1 Via Administration 1.2 Via Grid Menu
1.1 Via Administration
Login to Yodiz app, go to top right settings icon > Administration…
Integrations > Freshdesk
Note: Only Super Admin can access integrations via above route.
1.2 Via Grid Menu
Go to top left Grid Menu > Integrations > Freshdesk
2. Account SetupA popup will appear once you have accessed Freshdesk integration via either of the above navigation route. Now, fill the required details in the setup popup.
Note: Popup will only appear for the first time when user has not setup any account yet.
You can add more than one account of Freshdesk by clicking on the +Add Account option from the left panel. Follow the screenshot below:You will be required to fill these fields in order to integrate Freshdesk in to Yodiz. Sub Domain: This is your Subdomain that you get when signing up for an account at Freshdesk. This will usually be your company name and look something like http://yodiztest.freshdesk.com. For example, yodiztest is your domain name in case of http://yodiztest.freshdesk.com. Freshdesk Key: This is your API key to be used with the account. This can be accessed by going into Profile Settings on Freshdesk, under Your API Key on the bottom right of screen. Enter these details into Yodiz and click on Setup Now.
You will be prompted to following screen:Once you are on the Freshdesk main screen, you will see all the previously setup accounts on the far left panel. Click on the desired account and you will be able to view the list of Tickets and their details in subsequent panels respectively.
3. Search Tickets
You can Search for specific tickets in desired context. Follow the screenshot below:
You can also Filter Tickets by their Status.
- Search results are only returned from already populated Tickets on a given page.
- Status of Tickets can be viewed in the header of selected Ticket.
- All Tickets are sorted in descending “updated on” order by default.
4. Link Tickets with ItemsThese tickets can be linked to existing items or can be linked to new items (User Story, Issue).
Note: In case of Issue Tracker, only issues can be created or linked.As New User Story: New User Story will be created. As New Issue: New Issue will be created if you select this option. With Existing Item: Selecting this item will link the selected ticket with Existing Item (User Story or Issue).
Note: A Tag will be created in case of Linked items which consists of service name-domain name-ticket ID. For example, in this case the tag will be named freshdesk-loxvocom-1. These Tags can only be seen in the item popup, detail and widget view.
5. Unlink Tickets with Items
In order to unlink tickets with items, click on the ID of linked item.Once the pop up view of the item opens, remove the Tag (consisting of service name-domain name-ticket ID) from the Tags bar and click on Save. You can choose to Cancel if you want to revert the changes.
Note: You can unlink the Tickets from Detail view of items as well as Popup-view.
6. Unlink Account
Integrated Freshdesk account can also be unlinked from Yodiz. The list of integrated accounts can be viewed in the far left panel of the screen. Click on the ellipses icons and select Unlink option.Your account is now unlinked.