How To Manage Product Backlog
Product Backlog is the place to create user stories, prioritize them and plan development.
Backlog offers 3 quick top level filters:
– All the user stories that are not part of any sprint yet.
– User stories that are moved to some sprint.
– User stories that has been accepted, meaning they fall in the status category of “Done”.
Reorder user stories
In Yodiz we offer 2 quick ways to reorder users stories in product backlog.
- Drag any user story and drop to new position.
- Click on priority position # (first field of user story row), enter new value and user story will be moved there..
The order in backlog represent it’s priority. The top most item is of highest priority and normally should be implemented first.