- Go to Administration from top right settings icon.
- Click on Users from top menu, then select All Users.
- Under user picture there is “Super Admin” check box, click on that check box if you want to give some one Super Admin rights.
- Super Admin will have access to all projects. Check this article for more details .
- To give some user just Admin rights for specific projects, click on “Manage Projects & Roles” link under list of Projects that are shown in front of user.
How to manage Admin and Super Admin rights
To grant someone Admin or Super Admin rights, please follow these steps.