Yodiz supports WebHook integration with Assembla. It will enable you to:
- Track code commits by associating them with bugs or tasks. This will help you identifying which files are added, updated or deleted against a particular bug or task.
- Mark your task or bug resolved just by following a simple convention when writing your comments for commit.
- Go to your account at Assembla.
- Select Following options Enabled,Code Commits,Git push
- Click on “Admin” link on top.
- Under Tools section Click on “More” Button.
- Under Other section Click on “Add” Webhook Button.
- Press the Enabled button shown below.
- Login to Yodiz and click on ‘SCM Integrations’ from “more” navigation menu
- Select Assemmbla from left
- Copy Unique URL and paste at External url as shown in picture below.
- Copy Request Code and Paste under Content as shown in picture.
- That’s it, you are done.
How to Link commits to Tasks and Issues
In your commit message, add following notations to link commits to Tasks and Issues at Yodiz.
- For Tasks: use notation @T25 The commit message will be included in Task with ID 25.
- To mark task done, use notation @T25:R “R” will indicate that this task is completed and Yodiz system will update the task status automatically.
- For Issues: use notation @B12 The commit message will be included in Issue with ID 12.
- To mark Issue as “resolved”, use notation @B12:R “R” will indicate that this issue is resolved and Yodiz system will update the issue status automatically
- If you face any issue, please Contact Support