1. What is CFD?A Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD) is an area chart that shows the various statuses of work items for a particular time interval.
2. How to access CFD?CFD can be accessed via following navigation.
Go to the top left corner Grid Icon from the app > User Dashboard…
Add New Widget > Common > Cumulative Flow Diagram.
3. How to Generate CFDOnce you have clicked on the Plus (+) icon on CFD, fill in the details in order to generate CFD.
Title: Provide Title of the diagram.
Project: Select the project you want to make CFD for.
Graph Options: Select if you want to make graph for Status or Category.
Select Item Type: Select what Item types you want CFD for.
Note: In case of Status, you can only select one Item type.
Start/End date: Provide Start/End date for the CFD.
Graph Size: Provide size of graph, whether you want it small or large.
Click on Save Widget.
4. How to Edit CFD
CFD can be edited by clicking on Edit Widget option provided in the Ellipses on the top right corner of the CFD.
5. How to Delete CFD
CFD can be deleted by clicking on Delete Widget option provided in the Ellipses on the top right corner of the CFD.
6. Export CFD
The CFD can be exported in PNG and PDF form by clicking on Export PNG and Export PDF option provided in the Ellipses on the top right corner of the CFD.
7. Relation of Status Set with CFDStatus Set has direct impact on CFD in case the Graph Option is Status.
- When the selected project status set is switched then CFD will reset entirely.
- When a particular project status is deleted then CFD count will be deleted.
- In case of Issue Tracker package, only Issue Type will be available for CFD.
- When projects associated with CFD Item types are switched, the total count of Items in the original project and landing project are updated accordingly.
- In case of Status, you can only select one Item type.
- In case of Category, you can select multiple Item types at once.