There are 2 options to add new users to your organization/project at Yodiz.
- Invite new user, you enter user email and select project and then send invitation, the user will receive an email invitation, set his/her password and be able to access Yodiz. Check this for more details
- Create User Manually, here in this article, we will explain steps to create user manually.
Create Users Manually
Follow these steps:
- Select the settings icon and press Administration
- From Users section, select All Users.
- Click on the Create User button, then click Add User
- You will see form, where you can enter user details, like
- First Name,
- Last Name, Project and Role
- After entering values,
- User would be created and EMAIL with password is sent to user email address.
Reset Password (Or set manual password)
By performing above steps, an auto generated password is sent to user email address. However, if you want to set password manually follow these steps.